I am heading out on my 10 day Sound Of Music tour once again October 2nd - 11th 2017.
I had an amazing time with a group of fantastic folks in 2016. I took them around Bavaria and Salzburg, Austria and gave them a behind the scenes look into the locations and filming of the movie 'The Sound of Music'. Because as Brigitta in the movie, I was there...
In 2016 we visited some of the most beautiful places in Bavaria and Austria. We made glass ornaments, visited palaces, saw the most amazing architecture and Luftmalerei (literally air paintings on windows and doorways) and sang on the Do Re Mi mountain. We also visited one of my favorite cities I remember as a child, and so many of the locations where the Sound of Music was filmed, and we renacted Do Re Mi on the steps in Maribel Gardens. I told stories from my memories of filming the movie, and answered questions about the film. This year I am doing it again and I have some amazing things up my dirndal sleeve.
Here are some of the amazing things on the agenda....
- Round-trip international airfare from New York.
- Round-trip transfers in Ruhpolding and Austria.
- First-class hotel accommodations in both a modern hotel in Salzburg and a charming family-owned Bavarian Hotel.
- Private deluxe coach and driver the entire time.
- Daily breakfast and some special dinners.
- A professional tour guide and sightseeing in Salzburg & Ruhpolding.
- Private tour with Angela of Mirabell Gardens, home of many of the "Do Re Mi" locations.
- A Craftours escort the entire time.
- One of a kind walking tour of Salzburg including movie locations from "The Sound of Music."
- An breathtaking day trip to the Do, Re, Mi mountains.
- A visit to the Gazebo at Hellbrunn Palace.
- A tour to Hohensalzburg Fortress.
- An extraordinary private tour to Von Trapp Villa – Leopoldskron Palace.
- Visit places with exceptional photo opportunities and a picnic on the way to the Bavarian countryside to the town of Oberammergau.
- An opportunity to make an authentic "Apple Strudel".
- Enjoy crafting in a wooden toy making workshop.
- A walking tour of the charming Bavarian village of Ruhpolding.
- Traveling with our celebrity guest, Angela Cartwright.
- Special Q & A dinner with Angela.